Gaurang is your Enclosure and Components specialist. We have over wide range of Plastic Enclosures, Instrument cases, Boxes, Connectors, Knobs, Pcb Card guides for Electrical and Electronic Instruments and Equipments. There are no minimum orders. Superior quality products available at affordable prices. Engineers, Manufacturers, OEM's, Stocking Distributors, Non-Stocking Distributors, Buyers, Custom Applications, and other interested parties please Check out ON LINE CATALOGUE at Web Site.
Wednesday, 14 September 2011
Rail Mount and Wall Mount
Designed as per DIN43 880 (MCB Type)
Modulbox-Dualmount-70 - a versatile, compact enclosure is ideal for housing medium size control devises.Modulbox offers wide designing option with three ways in PCB mounting and with customer specific solution in termination / connectors. Enclosure is having wall as well as DIN rail mounting facility. It is designed as per DIN 43880 has cover face of 45mm high enables it to mount within large international style enclosures / distribution system with 45 mm cutouts like MCB. Modular enclosure offers packaging to wide range of applications from Instrumentation, automotive industry to home/building automation. Typical applications are Relays, Timers, Transducers, Transmitters, Thermostat, Sensing and Monitoring Devices.
* Dimensional size per DIN 43 880 - Can be mounted with Distribution system along with MCB
* Knockout blanks for individual terminal configuration
* Snap-together design speeds up assembly.
* Three PCBs provision - Base PCB fixed on Base Plate, Vertical and Horizontal PCBs for which cover has integral molded guides.
* Innovative Clips design facilitates Wall / Rail Mount to Enclosures by changing its position in Base plate.
* Max. 24 Terminal (12+12) - standard 5mm pitch fixed OR Plug-In type.
* Closed cover available for front side mating connectors likeD-sub OR for any other option.
* Air ventilation - having slots for ventilation.
* Protection - IP20 (finger protected) Protection against accidental contact.
* Terminals are optional - Enclosure supplied with / without terminals - customer can use standard commercial terminal available of their choice.