Many of the customers ask the difference / advantages between the Profile PCB Holders V/S Modular PCB Holders as both are used for same application i.e. to mount PCB on DIN Rail as well as on Panel
- Profile PCB Holders has no restriction on length of holders as it can be cut to any length. Modular PCB Holder cannot be used for custom length.
- Profile PCB Holder has more strength as the support is in single piece where as modular has many pieces.
- Modular PCB Holders are suitable for small production lot. Profile PCB Holders needs cutting so there is some minimum quantity requirement.
- Modular PCB Holders inventory is less as the pieces / members are common so can used for many different sizes of PCBs.
- Profile PCB Holders needs cutting facility at customer end if supplied in 1mt or 2mt length. Modular needs no cutting.
- Profile PCB Holders is in single piece, straight one piece so PCB slides smoothly, Modular PCB holders in longer PCB slides little tight and may induce stress on it.
- For Long PCB the Profile PCB Holders are ideal choice.
- Height available for components below PCB is more in Profile Holders.
- Profile PCB Holders are priced lower then Modular PCB Holders
For more detail visit
Gaurang Electronic Industries
Mumbai - India
Web Site : http://www.gaurang.com
Follow us on -